How about a better cover page? Show me a picture of the product so I'm intrigued. The first page is an opportunity to draw people in.
The other thing I would include is a page that shows how the initial strategy fits into the final light. For instance, how about page or two with some description/call outs that shows how the product is "customizable, simple/fun, easy to clean, and a last aesthetic"? This shows that you can follow through on your designs and stay focused throughout a project.
How about a better cover page? Show me a picture of the product so I'm intrigued. The first page is an opportunity to draw people in.
ReplyDeleteThe other thing I would include is a page that shows how the initial strategy fits into the final light. For instance, how about page or two with some description/call outs that shows how the product is "customizable, simple/fun, easy to clean, and a last aesthetic"? This shows that you can follow through on your designs and stay focused throughout a project.